All information on www.theundiplomaticddiabetic.com is an interpretation of the writer’s personal experiences as a diabetic or as an observer. It is well researched and intended for informational purposes only. The information is not a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional or for professional medical advice related to diabetes or another medical condition. Please contact your physician or medical professional with any questions and concerns about your medical condition.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. But there are certain instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post / blog topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful towards other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owners of this blog reserve the right to edit or delete any comment submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate links: Any/all of the links on theundiplomaticdiabetic.com may be affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, we may receive a small commission. The price is the same for you.
Sponsored Content: From time to time, theundiplomaticdiabetic.com, will publish sponsored content. Any sponsored content will be clearly labeled as such. If a post, an article, or any other content is sponsored by a company, it will disclose this within the post.
Third-Party Advertising Disclosure: We may allow third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our blog. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.